REF . AO558
Mandated by one of our clients, an international firm located in Geneva region, we are seeking for a CLOUD (AWS – GCP) Manager
CONTEXT & RESPONSABILITIES
Within the Group hosting department, the CLOUD (AWS – GCP) Manager is passionated about IT infrastructure technology and able to follow the market and drive innovation in multiple domains. He/She will guide architecture decision based on pragmatic judgment and challenge the status Co with the advice of your engineer.
- lead a team of highly skilled engineers that craft the standard cloud infrastructure product.
- Assign the right team members
- Organise the knowledge sharing
- Develop your team members
- Handle team interaction and conflict management in a diplomatic way
- Provide constant organizational optimization from an architecture point of view
- University degree in IT
- Former Infrastructure and Cloud engineer with solid working knowledge
- Experience within large scale projects : multi-cloud and datacenter environment.
- proven background of datacenter and cloud infrastructure leadership
- high understanding of the IAAS and PAAS technology on the market with deep details
- Virtual server (Windows and Linux Server)
- Image management as code, hardening, identity and security concept
- Load-balancing and Waf (cloud native ALB and F5)
- Share and object Storage (cloud native and netapp)
- Citrix technology
- IAC and automation (terraform, Ansible, Git)
- Managed Services like patching, backup, encryption, security
- Aws, Alibaba cloud, GCP
- High sense of analysis
- Strategic thinker, able to formulate and articulate a complex and strategic vision.
- Excellent problem solver
- Excellent organisational and planning skills in an Agile methodology
- English : Fluent
- French is a plus
BK Search is a recruitment agency specialized on the field of IT & DIGITAL. Located in Geneva, we support our clients through recruitment missions in European market.