REF . A0480
BK Search is a recruitment agency specialized on the field of IT & DIGITAL. Located in Geneva, we support our clients through recruitment missions in European market.
Mandated by one of our clients, an international firm based in Geneva region in Switzerland, we are seeking for a Senior Cloud Security Engineer (F/M)
Part of the Cloud Governance & Compliance pillar within the Cloud Platform team; you will be supporting and delivering Cloud Security for digital transformation projects across technologically advanced business units within a large, complex and forward-thinking international business.
- You have 8 to 10 years of experience as a Cloud Security Engineer or equivalent in an international context.
- You have been exposed to compliance standards such as CIS, GDPR, PCI DSS, SOC 2.
- A deep understanding of cloud providers services, especially AWS and GCP. Alibaba Cloud is a plus.
- One or more security certification such as CCSK, CCSP, CISSP. And cloud certifications such as AWS Certified Security, Google Security Engineer, Alibaba Cloud Security.
- You have a good understanding of Agile principles and DevOps methodologies with experience and passion to work in a fast-paced Agile environment, delivering features in small time duration and utilizing automation where possible.
- You are fluent in English (French is a plus)
- Team player and work effectively within a global team
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active & self-driven individual
- Ability to work in a multicultural team