REF . AO301
BK Search is a recruitment agency specialized on the field of IT & DIGITAL. Located in Geneva, we support our clients through recruitment missions in European market.
Mandated by one of our clients, a leading financial company based in Paris 17th, we are seeking for a Salesforce Project Manager (F/M)
Within the CRM Competency Center (CCC) who is in charge of all CRM solutions within our client, the SALESFORCE Project Manager will:
Be an advisor on Salesforce platform :
- Provide guidance on application and integration development best practices, Enterprise Architecture standards, functional and technical solution architecture & design, environment management, testing, etc.
- Contribute to a program vision while advising and articulating program/project strategies on enabling technologies including the Force.com Platform.
- Drive the creation of application and technical design documents which leverage Salesforce.com best practices and effectively integrate Salesforce.com into the customer’s infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot key customer implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution.
- Identification and pro-active management of risk areas and commitment to seeing an issue through to complete resolution.
- Keep track of Salesforce roadmaps as well as technology innovation and participate in product development with vendor strategic teams
Salesforce project management on an international scale:
- Accompany group entities in digital transformation initiatives around CRM platforms
- Identify key business/IT problems to identify key value areas
- Structure and implement complex technology solutions through Salesforce solutions
- Develop and grow relationships and trust with the subsidiaires by acting as a single point of contact
- Monitor project performance with project managers and client stakeholders (budget, risks, ressources, scope, etc)
- Oversee project delivery and be able to deep dive with delivery team at certain times
- Work with entity leadership to set and follow project expectations
- Participate in forecasting activities, project reviews with Head of CCC
- Set project strategic direction by establishing team goals and areas of responsibility
- Advise upon, lead and work on high impact project activities, and provide advisory work (functional and technical)
- Manage a team ranging from 1 to 10 FTEs/project on an onshore and offshore model whilst having the possibility to work in isolation on certain initiatives
- Identify sourcing requirements per project through internal and external methods
- 10+ years of experience, preferably in consulting firms and in CRM transformation projects.
- Proven ability to analyse, design, and optimise business processes via technology and integration
- Experience with Waterfall and/or Agile implementation methodologies.
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture
- Strong appetence for business challenges whilst being technically oriented
- Fluent in English
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Pro-active & self-driven individual
- Strong analytical skills
- Willing to travel for project needs