REF . AO907
BK Search is a recruitment agency specialized on the field of IT & DIGITAL. Located in Geneva, we support our clients through recruitment missions in European market.
Mandated by one of our clients, an international firm based in Geneva , we are seeking for a Microsoft 365 Engineer.
As a M365 Engineer within a young and dynamic environment :
- You will contribute to build, maintain, and evolve the ecosystem of tools offered for collaboration and communication in the context of the Microsoft 365 service offering.
- You will develop integration with other systems managed by the Group and support the security and compliance of the products and services delivered.
- You will contribute to achieve a high level of automation to manage the lifecycle of resources.
- You will translate the evergreen offering new features and services in Microsoft 365 into concrete value for the business while maintaining the compliance to security and regulatory requirements.
- You have 6 to 7 years of experience as an Office 365/Microsoft 365 Engineer in an international context.
- You have a solid knowledge of the primary Microsoft 365 services such as Teams, Exchange Online, One Drive, Sharepoint Online, as well as technical knowledge of Identity and Access Management, Networking, Storage and Cloud Technologies in general.
- You have successfully performed a mass migration from the traditional on-prem Windows/Office ecosystem to the cloud-based Microsoft 365 world, gaining a good understanding of all the implications in terms of governance, security, compliance and change management to ensure a successful end user experience along the transition.
- You have extensive experience with the Microsoft Graph API and good coding skills at least in Powershell;
- Microsoft 365 Associate level certifications will make you stand out.
- You are familiar with the AWS cloud services and have a good understanding of Agile/DevOps operating model with experience and passion to work in a fast-paced Agile environment, delivering features in small time duration and utilizing automation where possible.
SOFT SKILLS :
- Team player and work effectively within a global team
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active & self-driven individual
- Ability to work in a multicultural team