REF . AO309
BK Search is a recruitment agency specialized on the field of IT & DIGITAL. Located in Geneva, we support our clients through recruitment missions in European market.
Mandated by one of our clients, a leading financial company based in Paris-La Défense, we are seeking for an Asset Management Information System Manager (F/M)
The Asset Management Information System Manager manages critical business applications across our client’s Hub : Paris, London and Brussels.
The Asset Management IS Manager will
- Be responsible for the development, maintenance, security and alignment with the business of applications in his/her scope.
- Lead the implementation, tests and deployment of IT changes in conjunction with the Head of IT Change and the business.
- Be a subject matter expert by performing thorough impact analysis and feasibility studies for any change requested, by challenging and advising the Business in their requirements, by proposing and supervising the implementation of consistent, efficient and reusable application design.
- Lead the maintenance, the support and the security in production environment in conjunction with the Head of Functional Support and the CISO.
- Work with business representatives to understand their change requirements.
- Asses and translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Maintain application specifications up-to-date.
- Produce accurate costing and propose challenging but realistic implementation planning.
- Manage system hardware and application software to ensure the stability and the performance of the application.
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting and application maintenance.
- Manages delivery and SLAs for assigned applications.
- Maintains a strong understanding of technology, its trends and its application to achieve business objectives.
- Assess the priority and strategic impact of key technology trends and formulate a strategic plan for implementation prior to delivery.
- Lead all aspects of change implementation, including resource allocation and delivery, in respect with standards and processes defined by the Head of IT change.
- Ensure changes are implemented and delivered aligned with the costs and planning agreed.
- Develops relevant metrics, measures and publishes the performance of the applications managed.
- Lead continuous improvement activity.
- Act as the first line of defence for the applications managed.
- Ensure the compliance of the applications with the security standards defined by the group CISO.
- Plan, prioritise and lead IT resources to implement small change within the Hub.
- Manage and develop staff members, ensuring they have the necessary support structure in place to enhance their career and the team itself.
- 8+ years of experience in the field of information systems management in Asset Management industry
- Leadership experiences managing on-site, remote and international team
- Proven ability to analyse, design, and optimise business processes via technology and integration
- Experience with Waterfall and/or Agile implementation methodologies.
- Strong appetence for business challenges whilst being technically oriented
- Previous experience managing a remote/international team preferred
- Fluent in English
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Pro-active & self-driven individual
- Strategic thinker, able to formulate and articulate a complex IT strategic vision.
- Ability to apply analytical rigour to understand complex business scenarios
- Ability to effectively negotiate a decentralized and political corporate environment
- Strong networking skills
- Team player
- Willing to travel for project needs