REF . AO867
BK Search is a recruitment agency specialized on the field of IT & DIGITAL. Located in Geneva, we support our clients through recruitment missions in European market.
Mandated by one of our clients, an international firm based in Geneva , we are seeking for an AI USE CASE MANAGER.
As the main orchestatror and designer of all AI use cases lead delivery, your responsabilities will be :
- Translate business problems to solve into design of AI Use Cases, breaking it down into smaller problems, data product needs and KPIs/OKRs to measure
- Orchestrate AI Use Cases agile delivery at each phase of the use case life-cycle
- Facilitate performance and measurement for use cases along all relevant phases of the operating model, from strategic prioritisation to continuous improvement,
- Manage and communicate on risks and blockers, both on business dynamics and data foundations (e.g. Data Technology, Data Governance).
- Coordinate cross-functional feature team of business and technical members -e.g. Data Scientists, ML Engineers – with a one-team, fast-performing and fun mindset
- Ensure contribution and inclusion of all relevant partners in decision making,
- Frame very clear objectives, questions or requirements to each team member
- Develop AI use case strategic roadmaps in collaboration with and serving Business strategy of Maisons, Functions and Regions
- Evangelize stakeholders on AI value creation, what it is , what it takes,
- Master’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Advanced Analytics, MBA or related field – with about 10 years of relevant experience; a combination of management consulting and industry a strong plus
- Excellent translation of business strategy into AI use case roadmap
- Demonstrated results in driving AI use cases impact at scale with agile methods
- Proficient project management and use of KPIs / OKR metrics in AI operations
- Managing cross-functional teams in complex and distant environments
- Excellent understanding of Data Science; previous coding experience a plus
- Experience in omnichannel-related use cases and retail industry a plus
- Superior communication skills to executives, business and technical audiences
- International experience, with ability to adapt style to different cultures
- Willing to travel
- Speak fluent English; French and Chinese are a plus.