REF . BKS0025
Mandated by one of our clients, an international company, we are seeking for an SENIOR ARCHITECT
- Ensures close alignment and communication among all stakeholders and technical teams.
- Maintains an up to dated vision on the architectural designs and models and evangelizes best documentation practices.
- Aligns Health business with IT and follow-up execution
- Ensure the Platform architecture is applying best market practices and considers proven emerging technologies
- Translates customers and business needs into architectural models and designs
- Accountable for the blueprint definition and maintenance (standards & patterns to follow when envisaging to onboard platform), ensuring it answers customer needs.
- Frame the business focus, shaping what needs to be done providing plans that show dependencies, overlaps and opportunities
- Ensure consistency of overall architecture. Anticipate risk of duplication, redundancy, and not ineffective choices.
- Reduce the time and cost of transformation
- Drive informed investment decisions and contribute to the definition of the products
- Is aware on technological market trend to identify & select solutions that can appropriately complement capabilities
- Define and share the Business Architecture, ensuring that new activities are consistent with it
- Strive for business simplification by standardizing and automating processes
- Help in defining features and capabilities implementation
- Build and maintain deliverables required to support initiative alignment
- At least 5 years’ experience in supporting architecture activities for health business
- Entrepreneurial mindset, open-minded, willing to adapt & learn and to respond to the changing environment
- Showing the drive and courage required to take the initiative and challenge ambiguity and tradition
- Analytical, logical and ability to interpret scenarios, express concepts or models and maintain consistency
- Communication and influencing skills to make things understood but good listening capabilities
- Abstraction capabilities with ability to divulgate to non-tech stakeholders
- Team player, fruitful interactions with the other team members and external stakeholders
- IT knowledge and understanding of related operational disciplines (e.g. data architecture, event-driven
architecture, data management, data science, API first product design, and development)
- Good understanding of cloud architecture and patterns
- Technical acumen on the following technologies: SQL and NoSQL databases, Dockers/Kubernetes, Kubernetes, Spark.
- Knowledge and experience of Business Architecture methodologies (e.g. TOGAF, Business Model Canvas,
BizBok) and practices (e.g. capability mapping, value stream mapping, value proposition design etc.)
- Design thinking and other innovation techniques,Familiar to agile methodologies
- English: FLUENT
BK Search is a recruitment agency specialized on the field of IT & DIGITAL. Located in Geneva, we support our clients through recruitment missions in European market.