REF . BKS0026
Mandated by one of our clients, an international company , we are seeking for an SDWAN ARCHITECT The position can be located either in PARIS
- Contribute and support a medium to long term product evolution and continuous product improvement,
- Manage the advisory, selection, design, secure build & integration for the products in scope
- Facilitate communications and interactions between functional groups, the company IT Services, strategic partners, and vendors.
- Ensure QOS delivery and support of solutions
- Provide high expertise support on products and services
- Network Products Engineer are expected to have the ability to understand and discuss with both senior managers and IT, and explain in clear language complicated architectural concepts and strategies
- Security of the data of our clients and the infrastructure platforms
- Perception and Reputation of Network & Workplace Products
- Industrialisation of infrastructure and service delivery
- No permanent direct reports assigned to this position.
- Communication skills – Exhibits strong skills in listening, spoken and written communication, collaboration, and the ability to work in a global team.
- Openness and reaching out – Strong human relationship skills, exhibit curiosity and can see opportunities in situations, not just problems
- International profile – A proven ability to work effectively in an international environment. In addition, exhibits a strong proficiency in English
- University degree (engineer profile) with +8 years’ experience in Network Domain in an international and Matrix organization,
- Must exhibit a strong understanding of today’s Network and infrastructure challenges and trends, mostly at Infrastructure and Technical levels.
- Proven experience in implementing Network project requirements, ensuring business readiness and providing business as usual support in a complex multi-tenanted environment
- English: FLUENT
BK Search is a recruitment agency specialized on the field of IT & DIGITAL. Located in Geneva, we support our clients through recruitment missions in European market.