REF . BKS0031
Mandated by one of our clients, an international company , we are seeking for an RELEASE TRAIN ENGINEER The position can be located either in PARIS.
- Harmonize and communicate methodology and practices within the product teams
- Monitor risks and dependencies with internal and external teams, escalate impediments
- Facilitate Agile Release Train (“ART”) ceremonies such as Program increment planning, System demo, …
- Coach SCRUM masters and product teams in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets
- Assist in estimating features and tracking their execution
- Define and share metrics on product development, ensure continuous improvement through workshops, retrospective and action plan deliverables
- Support the Product manager (IaaS Product Manager, Global Product Owners) in leading the users’ communities
- Encourage collaboration between teams to self-improve
- Establish and communicate the annual calendars for Iterations and Program Increments (PIs)
- Facilitate PI Planning readiness by fostering a Continuous Exploration process which drives the synthesis of a Vision, a Roadmap, and Backlogs, and through Pre- and Post-PI Planning meetings
- Summarize Team PI Objectives into Program PI Objectives and publish them for visibility and transparency
- Assist with economic decision-making by facilitating feature and capability estimation by teams and the roll-up to Epics, where necessary
- Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
- Encourage collaboration between teams and System and Solution Architects/Engineering
- Work with Product and Solution Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment Improve the flow of value through value streams by improving and assessing the DevOps and Release on Demand competency
- Foster Communities of Practice and the use of engineering and Built-In Quality practices
- Understand and operate within Lean Budgets and ensure adherence to Guardrails
- Help drive the Lean User Experience (UX) innovation cycle Work with the Agile Program Management Office (APMO) on program execution and operational excellence (see Lean Portfolio Management
- Experienced on cloud platforms & environments (namely AWS and AZURE) and technologies
- Experienced in agile based product lifecycle management and customer needs analysis
- Experience interacting with internal and external customers and ability to work in a international matrix organization
- Proven experience in Agile methods: Project Management (PMP) and Agile, DevOps., SAFe, SCRUM, Kanban
- Proven experience in Service Delivery organizations and operational delivery (SLA, ITIL processes, IT large-scale project delivery…)
- Knowledge and hands-on experiences in the Cloud ideally for both provider AWS and AZURE
- Knowledge of product management activities, product delivery processes and development cycle.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experiences in the Cloud ideally for both provider AWS and AZURE.
- English: FLUENT
- French is a plus
BK Search is a recruitment agency specialized on the field of IT & DIGITAL. Located in Geneva, we support our clients through recruitment missions in European market.