REF . AO479
Mandated by one of our clients, an international firm based in Geneva , we are seeking for an SAP FINANCE MANAGER
As a SAP Finance Manager, you manage a team of 15 SAP FI specialists filled with internal and external consultants. You and your team will finalise the rollout of the SAP ECC solutions, the next years, in more countries and entities within the group then convert the solution to S/4 HANA.
SAP FINANCE expert yourself, you are the template owner of “Finance & Accounting” matters, you will :
- provides functional expertise, guidance and instruction on Finance solutions around SAP and related solutions (VIM, Concur, TRM etc.).
- Assign the right team members to projects and demands
- Organise the knowledge sharing and the upskilling of the team members
- Help the team with senior SAP hands-on knowledge and advice
- Execute projects and enhancement requests
- University degree in Information technology or Business Administration
- Long hands-on experience with SAP finance (FICO)
- strong business and integration knowledge from experience in various SAP projects : Integration, Migration and Rollouts
- solid working knowledge integration technical matters (e.g. IDOC, HCP, ALE),
- Solid expertise in project management
- familiar with all aspects of a successful system operation : SAP Solution Manager, SolDoc, Test Automation
- Ability to manage a relatively large team
- able to discuss and present complex and challenging topics in a convincing way
- At ease to communicate with all levels of the organisation, in business and technology.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Pro-active & self-driven individual
- Strategic thinker, able to formulate and articulate a complex IT strategic vision.
- Ability to apply analytical rigour to understand complex business scenarios
- Strong networking skills
- Willing to travel for project needs
- English : High level of Fluency
BK Search is a recruitment agency specialized on the field of IT & DIGITAL. Located in Geneva, we support our clients through recruitment missions in European market.