REF . AO215
BK Search is an recruitment agency specialized in the field of IT & Digital.
Mandated by one of our clients in Paris, a leading consultancy firm in Data Science, we are seeking for a Senior Data Science Consultant to sustain their quick growth.
As a senior consultant, you will be leading challenging projects with international blue-chip clients across diverse industries, building bespoke analytics solutions to answer the key questions and consulting on the findings, including high-profile presentations to senior clients. You will be working in teams of 3 to 6 consultants, on 2 to 3 projects simultaneously.
- The primary focus of the senior consultant’s work will be drive high client value and broaden relationships at the most senior levels with actual and prospective clients and to reinforce/translate this into new business opportunities.
- He/She will be leading projects from the first discovery meetings all the way to final recommendations, responsible for gathering and analyzing data, building statistical models, translating quantitative insights into strategic recommendations and delivering the final results as a persuasive story.
- He/She will also be expected to develop the more junior members of the team to be able to do high impact work across core areas of the clients’ businesses.
- He/She will be expected to drive development initiatives, new thought-leadership, knowledge transfer to junior team members.
- Actively work with team to identify actions to improve engagements
- Retain top performers and support the development of future leaders
- Provide visible sponsorship to recruiting, retaining & engaging diverse talent in your organization.
- Design and scope new projects, fitting the right analyses to the client questions
- Ensure client’s business case is achievable
- Deliver flawlessly – ensure high client satisfaction and make sure that issues are raised and resolves in a timely manner with no surprises
- Present actionable and easy to understand findings, and drive high levels of adoption within client organizations
- Drive client retention and new business opportunities.
He/She will have a balance of marketing/business strategy understanding, client-facing consulting experience, and significant data and analytics expertise. The work will be rooted in the creation of innovative analytic engagements for clients.
- A Ph.D. or Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, applied mathematics, computer science or operations research
- +4 years of experience in Data Analysis / Modelling /optimization / Advanced Analytics in a business setting, preferably in a client-facing consulting-oriented role
- Experience with statistical software such as SPSS, R, Stata, Python, etc.
- Strong knowledge of marketing and media strategy
- Excellent communication skills – especially translating complex technical findings into plain language insights and stories for stakeholders