REF . BKS0028
Mandated by one of our clients, an international company, we are seeking for an DevOPS ENGINEER
- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs.
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Mentoring and guiding the team members,Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
- More than 6 years of experience working in computer science
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Excellent understanding of Ruby, Python, Perl, and Java
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL, Mongo, Excellent troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Passionate about technology and visionary about new technology applications to DHP
- Excellent written and verbal English communication. You will do most of your writing in English. Speaking will be English (mandatory) or French.
- Ability to challenge others and challenge him or herself
- Ability to work in an international and cross functional team
- Strong collaboration skills and team player
- Comfortable in a fast-paced agile driven environment
- Considering new challenges as an opportunity and see solutions before problems.
- Scientific/Engineering/Computer science education (Engineering school, PhD, Master)
- English: FLUENT
BK Search is a recruitment agency specialized on the field of IT & DIGITAL. Located in Geneva, we support our clients through recruitment missions in European market.