REF . BKS0027
Mandated by one of our clients, an international company, we are seeking for an DATA ENGINEER
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Develop algorithms to transform data into useful, actionable information
- Build, test, and maintain database pipeline architectures
- Create and maintain data pipeline architecture for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Azure ‘big data’ technologies (Synapse).
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data science and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep DHP data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Ensure compliance with data governance and security policies
- Ensure compatibility or mapping with FHIR health standard
- Support technical market watch regarding health related data solutions
- At least 6 years experience in data engineering and big data
- Master Common programming languages Python, SQL and Scala
- Familiar with both relational and non-relational databases
- Machine learning expertise. Both on principles and tools (python scikit-learn, R, Spark MLLib, etc.)
- Knowledge of the database management tools like Spark (must), Hadoop MapReduce, PIG, Hive, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Scala, etc.
- Problem solving orientation to overcome performance and adaptability challenges (code optimization)
- Open to continuous improvement of Data Science skills
- Experience training Machine Learning models on large data sets.
- Strong knowledge on data management, Good communication skills
- Reliability and accuracy of analyses as key factors.
- Team player, fruitful interactions with the other team members and external stakeholders
- Ability to work in an international and cross functional organization.
- Experience with agile methodologies, such as Scrum, a plus.
- English: FLUENT
BK Search is a recruitment agency specialized on the field of IT & DIGITAL. Located in Geneva, we support our clients through recruitment missions in European market.