REF . BKS0030
Mandated by one of our clients, an international company , we are seeking for an CLOUD QUALITY OF MANAGER. The position can be located either in Paris
- Accountable for the quality of the delivery, governance, and supervision of the operational service activities managed by Cloud organization
- Contribute to the definition, the contract negotiation and meeting of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) together with global Cloud products.
- Collaborate with the partnership office to define Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) contracts and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure that the services are sourced and executed at the agreed OLA/SLA/TOM quality and agreed cost conditions
- Collect and control incident/problem solving and change management in relation with markets and Cloud products. Generate alerts if the KPIs are not met
- Track services for the Clients, manage stakeholder communications, and coordinate the resolution of the operational issues as raised.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the global service (optimization rationalization standardization).
- Manage operationally the service provider: from initial / additional requests to service delivery, including incident escalation and governance.
- Provide active support in rational problem solving and performance improvement projects at all level of the organization.
- Work across the Cloud products on standardization, alignment, improvements as well as identify and leverage synergies.
- Prepare, attend and follow up all weekly and monthly governances and boards related to QoS as operated by GSC to represent the cloud scope of products.
- Continuously monitor the QoS KPIs, identify areas of concern and follow up to completion of remediation activities as needed.
- Representing the product as SPOC (Single Point of Contact) for operational impediments and QoS topic in relationships with GSC and other stakeholder.
- Proven experience in a similar role – with very good background in operational excellence related to Cloud platforms and services.
- Real experience in Project or Program Management but also in standardization, globalization and transformation to a product organization
- Good Operations and IT acumen: understanding of the operational issues facing the Group, with a demonstrated ability to rapidly understand, assimilate, analyses and act on complex operational, IT, QoS, Cloud issues
- Strong general knowledge in IT and Datacenter architectures, from network, infrastructure layer to middleware, web architecture, identity management and authentication …
- Analytical and synthesizing skills, e.g. ability to draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Good practice of MS Office suite
- English: FLUENT
- French is a plus
BK Search is a recruitment agency specialized on the field of IT & DIGITAL. Located in Geneva, we support our clients through recruitment missions in European market.