REF . BKS0039
Mandated by one of our clients, an international company , we are seeking for an AZURE PROJECTS LEAD The position can be located either in PARIS or BRUSSELS
- He/She will need to liaise with stakeholders within Group Operations, work with operations and project teams to deliver cloud infrastructure integration.
- He/She will be instrumental for practices in terms of cloud infrastructure operations, security and integration with the existing landscape.
- He/She will contribute to ensure onboarding projects into cloud by leveraging the existing and extended services and capabilities of the Vendors and Product teams, and Competency Centers.
- He/She will play a significant role in the program which allows to pursue and secure the company IT infrastructure journey from 2022 until 2025. Considering the entire Technology ecosystem, our priorities are the exit from the Private IaaS before end of 2023,
- optimize the Core IT overall footprint and its running costs by 2025 and build a modernized on-premises infrastructure for those applications that cannot go to the Cloud.
- At least 4 years work experience in a multicultural context
- Skills in project management
- Strong interest in IT, Cloud and transformation;
- Strong analytical skills;
- English: FLUENT
BK Search is a recruitment agency specialized on the field of IT & DIGITAL. Located in Geneva, we support our clients through recruitment missions in European market.