REF . AO633
Mandated by one of our clients, an international company in Geneva, we are seeking for an IAM Engineer
as a IAM engineer, you will
- Be operational responsible for directory services
- Be a driving element in securing the different directories by analyzing security gaps, newly published threats, enriching AD/AAD monitoring and detection of anomalies
- Contribute to the evolution of the directories by proposing architectural and technical enhancements
- Review and implement architecture designs, keeping operational teams involved.
- Provide knowledge transfer to IAM operations teams
- Manage and perform engineering role for large scale Active Directory and IAM projects.
- University degree in Information technology
- Security oriented mindset, experience of Windows Systems hardening, good understanding of least privileged concept.
- More than 3 years of demonstrated experience on managing directories
- Strong understanding of AD Attributes, LDAP Queries
- Experience with AD hardening tools like Ping Castle, Semperis Purple Knight
- Strong understanding of PowerShell Scripting to Modify AD attributes, Group Policy Analysis, GPO Configuration.
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory ACL to delegate minimum required permissions on objects, familiar with least privileged and delegation model.
- Hands on experience with the AD/Azure AD surrounding landscape, like AD CS, Azure AD connect, Azure PIM, Azure Information Protection
- Experience with securing on-premises AD and implementing security best practices
- Experience with Azure AD security features.
- Excellent analytical
- problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to share technical ideas in business-friendly language.