REF . AO197
Inhouse SAP SD/MM Business Analyst
SECTEUR D'ACTIVITÉ : END-USER
LIEU : GENEVA
TYPE DE CONTRAT : PERMANENT
BK Search is an international recruitment agency specialized in the field of IT & Digital.
Mandated by one of our clients, a leading company based in Geneva region, we are seeking for an SAP SD/MM Business Analyst.
YOUR RESPONSABILITIES :
as a member of the SAP team and report directly to the SAP Logistics manager, you will
- Be responsible for the support of the SD and SAP MM solutions
- Be the main contact to the end-users and keys-users
- Organize meetings with the key users to identify the requests and issues on the user side
- Assess the requests for issues and for enhancements of the SAP SD/MM solutions.
- Solve the requests when appropriate or escalate to the technical team in charge of the customizing
- Follow up the solving of the requests with the technical team
- Prepare and organiz the test sessions during Release cycle, Maintenance cycle, Project.
- Perform periodical non-regression tests to secure the quality and stability of SAP
- Help in the preparation of the training documentations and user guides,
- University or high education degree in Supply Chain or in Information Technology
- In depth understanding of SAP SD/MM
- Order to Cash flows
- Stock allocation
- Transfer price
- Batch allocation
- Analytical and problems solving skills
- Organization skills (evaluate impacts of changes, identify risks & solutions)
- Team spirit
- Written & oral communication skills
- English: very good
- Another European language is appreciated