REF . AO231
INHOUSE – SAP PO / PI Consultant
SECTOR OF ACTIVITY: END-USER
LOCATION : GENEVA
TYPE OF CONTRACT : PERMANENT
BK Search is an recruitment agency specialized in the field of IT & Digital.
Mandated by one of our clients, an industrial company based in Geneva region, we are seeking for a SAP PO / PI Consultant.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES :
the SAP PO / PI consultant is covering all phases of the global template solution lifecycle, including roll outs, enhancements, support, and maintenance. She/He supports the alignment of the organisation towards Digital transformation.
As a member of the SAP team and report directly to the SAP Integration Manager, you will have to :
- Recommend and implement best practice solutions by preserving as much SAP standard functionality as possible.
- Deal with the demanding business needs and be able to challenge the type of integration approaches available
- Design and Implementation of new Template functionalities, improvement of existing functionalities.
- Identify gaps with the template; propose solutions to cover business needs.
- Support Global Rollout by deploying existing functions and processes to the entities
- Redesign/enhance existing integration flows
- Develop interfaces with vision on efficiency, scalability, maintainability, and security
- Assist business during cutover execution and the post go-live period.
- Run 3rd level support : address and solve incidents on the solution by identifying the underlying root cause
- Up to date on the latest methodologies and innovations within SAP domain especially PI/PO, HCI/CPI, SDI, and AIF.
- University degree in Information system
- Minimum 5 years of experience with SAP PI 7.3 – PO 7.50
- Configuration of SLD, Products, SWCV, Technical Systems, Business systems, Parties, Business components
- Fully competent with ESR, ID, and RWB (Knowledge of Service Registry is advantageous)
- Experienced with the use of Enterprise services / Web services
- Proficient in ABAP (Java is advantageous but not essential) and PROXIES
- Knowledge of various different mapping technologies
- SAP General Integration skills
- General SAP product knowledge (modules, main integration processes in ERP)
- General SAP AIF product knowledge
- Some API Management knowledge
- ALE integration (IDocs, Distribution models, Partner profiles etc…)
- Exposure and Training in Digital Topics (social media, omni-channel, digital marketing) would be beneficial
- Fluent in English and French would be a plus
- Ideally from a strong consultancy background
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Pro-active & self-driven individual
- Strong analytical skills to provide integration recommendations
- Tackles new requirements with the “reusability” approach in mind
- Design & Implements interfaces with modern design knowledge and using the latest communication protocols where feasible
- Willing to travel for project needs or be on call when required