REF . AO250
High Performance Data Analytics (HPDA) Engineer
SECTOR OF ACTIVITY: END-USER
LOCATION : PAU (64)
TYPE OF CONTRACT : PERMANENT
BK Search is an international recruitment agency specialized in the field of IT & Digital.
Mandated by one of our clients, an industrial company based in Pau region, we are seeking for an High Performance Data Analytics (HPDA) Engineer.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES :
You will be integrated into the scientific teams where you will
- Help the R&D teams to design and implement machine learning workflows :
- Multi-disciplinary and transverse applications
- Data analysis from computational simulation,
- Image recognition and classification,
- Time series from sensors
- Other relevant applications.
- Have to industrialize the objects produced by the R&D
- Transform these new technologies in usecases valuable for business.
- Design, implement and provide a data analytics softwares environment on HPC to help the end-users to perform high performance data analytics.
- Be required to interact with the group’s research centers, or other university partners
- Supervise some work done by contractors.
- need to participate in technology watch activities to maintain HPDA knowledge
- Master’s Degree or PhD in High-Performance Computing & Simulation
- Computer science profile with strong knowledge in
- numerical analysis
- signal processing
- fluid mechanics
- finite differences
- artificial intelligence
- interest in geosciences
- Strong skills on GPU, CUDA and OPEN ACC, Proven experience
- Strong skills in optimization, profiling, debugging, performance analysis, experience of profiling tools and optimization
- Programming environment FORTRAN, C, C ++, parallelization techniques MPI, OPEN MP, HMPP
- JENKINS Industrial Computer Knowledge, Continuous Integration, Automatic Tests, Version Manager
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Pro-active & self-driven individual
- Strong analytical skills to provide
- Ability to travel