REF . AO275
Inhouse SAP SAP LE / WM Consultant
SECTOR OF ACTIVITY: END-USER
LOCATION : FRIBOURG CANTON
TYPE OF CONTRACT : PERMANENT
BK Search is a recruitment agency specialized in the field of IT & Digital.
Mandated by one of our clients, an industrial company based in Fribourg region in Switzerland, we are seeking for a SAP LE / WM Consultant.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES :
the SAP LE / eWM consultant is providing a daily support (technical & functional – EWM & WM environments) to Key Users within the SAP Service Center of our client and acting as a facilitator to optimize interactions between the Business and the Global SAP Competency Center (SAP CC).
Upon request of the Global SAP Competency Center, you may also participate in any phase of a rollout project.
As a member of the SAP Logistics team and report directly to the SAP Support Manager, you will have to :
- Resolve incidents reported by Key-Users in accordance with SLA guidelines
- Execute standard requests reported by Key-Users
- Support Key-Users on technical and functional questions
- Coordinate incident resolution with the SAP CC (problems management) and other IT teams
- Communicate on incident resolution to Key-Users and regional Key-Users
- Check daily job runs pertaining to the regional level and take necessary action when needed
- Coordinate maintenance cycle tests of fortnightly transports to production
- Maintain/enrich the level 2 support knowledge base in our ticketing tool
- Train Key-Users lacking competencies
- Support L3 by providing first analysis of the business requirements in terms of possible solutions
- Support the Business in checking the overall consistency and quality of user documentation
- Support regional Key-Users for Key-Users training on new or changed procedures
- Coordinate and support non regression tests
In addition to your first assignment, you may participate in various phases of the template roll-outs:
- Participate in Gap analysis
- Support Business in Detailed Requirements writing (Business Requirement template)
- Take responsibility in customizing and testing phases (under control of level 3)
- University degree in Information system or Supply Chain management
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in SAP EWM or WM
- significant skills in EWM are clearly a must
- ABAP debugging skills are welcome.
- You have a strong support experience
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You are willing to travel on a regular basis to Geneva or in other regions
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Pro-active & self-driven individual
- Strong analytical skills to provide integration recommendations
- Tackles new requirements with the “reusability” approach in mind
- Design & Implements interfaces with modern design knowledge and using the latest communication protocols where feasible
- Willing to travel for project needs or be on call when required