REF . AO214
Analytics Manager – Consulting (Paris)
SECTOR OF ACTIVITY: DATA SCIENCE
LOCATION : PARIS 8
TYPE OF CONTRACT : PERMANENT CONTRACT
BK Search is an recruitment agency specialized in the field of IT & Digital.
Mandated by one of our clients in Paris, a leading consultancy firm in Data Science, we are seeking for a Marketing Strategy & Analytics Manager to sustain their quick growth.
Experimented Manager, you will show both analytic skills and strong interest for marketing & business strategy.
- be contributing to the growth and health of the company.
- focus on delivering analytics projects that will lead to significant, value-led transformation for their clients.
- build strong client relationships by understanding their needs and offering the right solutions.
- promote a confidence and proximity relationship with blue chip clients at EXEC Level
- Ensure the day-to-day operational management of key accounts and coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Cultivate your external network with a client centric approach
Data Science and Modeling
- Responsible for the production of statistics and econometrics modeling
Ensure the respect of our clients standards of Excellence on the strategic recommendations delivered Ability to manage data scientists
- Lead strategic consulting missions for key clients around the company portfolio.
- Bring real value into the projects by helping top management to define marketing & business strategic direction and implement changes needed to achieve sustainable performance improvement.
- Broad client relationships at VP level in order to achieve new business opportunities.
Team management & People developer:
- Recruit and align resources to hire, develop staff, manage performance, and create/enhance data scientists at all levels.
- Actively work with the team to improve team’s engagement, retain top performers and support the development of future leaders in the company
- Managers within our client are strongly involved in the company’s development initiatives. The successful candidate will be involved in strategic decisions and be a strong representative of company culture.
- Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, operations research or related field from a leading academic institution
- Strong track record in analytics & modelling
- capacity to conduct business & strategy assignments in order to create value
- Experience at a tier-one consulting firm or other relevant service provider or providing leadership within a highly regarded global corporation with a strong reputation for analytics.
- Proven track record on building successful business plans leading to business development
- Strong ability to develop new and long lasting client relationships at senior levels (including business leaders) within the sector and a focus on complex analytic issues
- Team oriented and collaborative working style, both with clients and those within the organization.
- Capacity to develop high impact thought leadership that articulates a forward thinking view of the market.
- Demonstrated ability to develop younger talent and build a high performing team.
- French can be an advantage